Can you afford not to insure ?
We take every care to ensure the safe handling and transport of your consignment. Despite this, we still recommend taking out insurance to cover your consignment against unforeseeable mishaps.
We can arrange insurance for you or advise you on who to contact and what questions to ask.
The choice is yours.
- Quality We insist on excellence and quality in everything we do
- Customer Service We strive to provide the highest level of customer service to agents, customers, and fellow employees by going above and beyond expectations
- Respect We value and respect the rights, dignity, contribution, opinion and diversity of others
- Integrity We work as a team to ensure our company builds and maintains a reputation for ethical standards and promise to act with honesty and integrity in all of our decisions and actions
We are true to our word.
We provide the best experience in the industry for customers and carriers.
We put culture, process, and innovation ahead of cost in order to get the job done every time, without fail and without compromise.
We are successful because of our “No Excuses” mentality.
When we say we are going to do something, we do it. No Excuses.
- In a 24/7 world, there’s no such thing as quitting time.
So we don’t.
At DTS Logistic Services, we are always on. That’s the reason
why we put our personal cell phone numbers on our business cards
- When you are handed that card, that person becomes your person.
Your single source of contact. Day or night. So while your goods may travel by a number of different forms of transportation, through a number of different time zones, you always have one, single number to call to plan or track it
- It’s the kind of personal relationship that sets us apart in an industry not known for personal relationships. So feel free to call, no matter what time it is.